Guarantee, Returns and Refunds
Monsta Makeover Interior, Exterior and Ceiling Paint is guaranteed against blistering, flaking or peeling if applied on suitable and properly prepared surfaces according to printed directions. This guarantee applies to the owner of the house/property to which the paint has been applied and is available as long as the owner owns and lives in the house/property. The benefits provided under this guarantee are not transferable. Proof of purchase is required. This guarantee is given by Axis Manufacture Pty Ltd. This guarantee only applies to residential properties within Australia. This guarantee applies to defects in the manufacture or formulation of the paint and does not cover paint failure caused by factors beyond our control. If this guarantee is not met, we will replace the paint or refund your money. We are not liable for the cost of labour or any other direct or indirect loss or damage arising from a breach of this guarantee. Customers are responsible for all costs of claiming under this guarantee.
To claim, customers must write to us or call our Customer Service number to request a claim form. The benefits provided by this guarantee are in addition to other rights and remedies under the law. If you are a consumer within the meaning of the Australian Consumer Law: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Monsta colour accuracy statement
Monsta has carefully managed the colours being presented in the images to ensure they are the true paint colour. Colour reproduction can vary when viewing colours on your screen, best results will be obtained using the Monsta Colour Cards or sample pots. The colour matching process aims to replicate colours but may sometimes result with a minor shade difference.
Cancellations and Returns.
- If you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel an order during the period set out below. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or for any other reason you decide you do not want to keep a Product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the order and receive a refund.
- Your legal right to cancel an order arises on the date of the Dispatch Confirmation. Your right to cancel the order ends after 14 working days from the day after the day you receive the Products.
- You may cancel your order if the Products are in their original condition (including packaging where it forms part of the Products, for example boxed goods), paint pails have not been opened, and any seals on the Products remain unbroken. You cannot cancel your order in respect of products that are custom made (for the avoidance of doubt paint mixing products are not considered).
- If you cancel the order before delivery of the products then you will receive a refund of the price paid of the Products and any applicable delivery costs. If you cancel the order after receipt of the Products, you will be responsible for the costs of returning the Products to us. Your refund (less the cost of returning the Products) will be applied to the credit card account used for the original payment. This refund could take up to 30 days depending on your bank.
- To cancel an order, you should contact the Monsta Crew on 1800 666 782 or email notification of cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org Cancellation of an order is effective from the date of the phone call or when the e-mail is sent. You may wish to keep a copy of your cancellation notification for your own records. Products must be returned by using our carrier. When we receive your cancellation we will provide instructions for returning the Products, including strict packaging requirements. Please note that a charge for the return of the Products will be deducted from your refund.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RETURN PRODUCTS BY USING AN ALTERNATIVE CARRIER
We will process any refund due as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 calendar days of notice of termination.
- You have a duty to take reasonable care of the Products whilst they are in your possession. Where you have failed to take reasonable care of the Products, we reserve the right to refund you less any amounts due by way of compensation to either repair the Products or to cover any loss. For paint pails that have been opened, we reserve the right to not issue a refund.
- If any Product you purchase is damaged or faulty upon receipt, or if a fault becomes apparent within a reasonable time of your receipt of the Products (providing such fault is not a result of your negligence, or if a Product has been misdescribed, we may offer a replacement product or refund as appropriate, in accordance with your legal rights.
- If you believe this to be the case please contact the Monsta crew by calling 1800 666 782 or send an email containing details of the Product and the issue to email@example.com
- Where we offer a refund for faulty Products, we will process any refund due as soon as possible. The refund will be applied to the credit card account used for the original payment. This refund could take up to 30 days depending on your bank.
- To cancel an order, or to inform us of faulty or damaged Products, you should contact the Monsta Crew at 1800 666 782 or email notification of cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org Cancellation of an order is effective from the date of the phone call or when the e-mail is sent.
- Products must be returned by using our carrier. When you contact us we will provide instructions for returning the Products, including strict packaging requirements, a time will be arranged for our courier to collect the goods from the address we delivered the product to initially, we require 48 hours from notification to arrange the collection on your specified day (Monday to Friday only).